Welcome to ABQ Mobile Vet
As of now, we are only accepting new clients for geriatric and end of life care. Other practices that we trust for primary care services are Eubank Animal Clinic, Blue Cross Animal Clinic or Rio Bravo Veterinary Hospital. We are a house call veterinary practice serving the Albuquerque, New Mexico metro area and the surrounding communities. Our experienced veterinarian provides high quality, compassionate care with flexible appointment times that work for your schedule. We look forward to meeting you and your pets!Meet Our Vets
What Makes Us Different
- We are mobile so we come to you!
- We are available Monday through Friday from 8:00 - 5:00 pm. We are closed on the weekends and Holidays.
- We care for companion animals, exotics/pocket pets and many species of farm animals.
- Quality care at an affordable price.
Reasons to Consider Using a House Call Veterinarian
- No waiting in long lines or busy waiting rooms
- Pets tend to be more relaxed at home
- Easier than transporting large and giant breed dogs or nervous animals
- Great option for mothers of young children
- Easier for pet owners with mobility concerns (seniors, those with a disability)
- Practical option for multiple pets owners